Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

My sad days of the holidays :(

Last week I did a story about my sad moments of the holidays.

My sad days of the holidays


  1. Spending the last days of the holidays with my dad
  2. Saying our goodbyes
  3. Leaving my dad


Spending the last days of the holidays with my dad.
Last days of the holidays had come. Spending the last days of the holidays with dad was really sad because I knew I was having to leave him to come back to school.
Watching movies with dad was awesome because we were spending time together.


Saying our goodbyes
Knowing I was to leave the next day dad,Eva and I said our goodbyes. Sadly I didn’t wish to leave him but I also knew I had no choice but to leave. Packing away all my belongings a tear drops from my watery eyes hitting the floor. I knew I didn’t really want to cry because it would have made matters even harder for me. Knowing myself I had a little time to myself crying my eyeballs out wishing to have a bit more time in Auckland with dad.


Leaving dad :(


Next day had come around and dad had left early in the morning to go to work. Feeling really sad Eva and I made some pancakes and watched movies on t.v. Scrolling down looking for a really good movie to watch I left the controller on the big brown chair and walked towards the landline. Picking up the landline I dialed dads mobile and rung him ring,ring,ring waiting for him to pick up he never did. Aunty Roimata had come to pick Eva and I up.Still on the landline it goes through to voicemail leaving dad a voicemail saying Love you dad from Eva and Tia trying my best not to cry.


THE END :( :( :(

2 comments:


  1. Evadupree:Kia ora Tia-Calae it’s Evadupree from Kawakawa Primary school. I really like you're My sad days of the holidays. I really like all your whole sentences it was pretty sad to live dad I was crying. When we left his house but lucky we got to see him anyway. Love your writing like to see a lot more up there on your blog. Blog you later:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI tea this satyn, I have had those days but i knew that i had to stay strong, one monring at 3 dad had to leave for work in cambridge i was having a holiday in Cambridge with my aunty then when i heard his clock went of i knew that he was going to work so i poured my eyes of becasue i wanted to go to work with him but nah i wasn't aloud but yeah it was sad because i had to go that day but lucky i got to see him he just made it back from work to see me :( :(

    ReplyDelete