Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Training day

This week has been fun because my teacher has made us do some amazing pieces of writing. And our topic was Underwater hurdles. I loved that I do writing it is really cool.                                                                                                        
                                                            Underwater hurdles
 It is exciting practising for underwater hurdles because it is breathtaking to be underwater competing. At first I panicked because we had to lift gigantic rocks but when I got into handling a gigantic rock it became alright. After practising for a long time I became good and good at it every time. On the island where i lived was fun doing the hurdles because I felt hysterical feeling the soft sand beneath my feet. As I sank deeper and deeper into the light blue sea I suddenly panic for air I was that breathless I pushed off from the soft sand and up towards the surface. Struggling for air I scrambled to the surface, finally reaching the top took jumbo breaths of air. Until my coach screamed out it is not time for a break get under that amazing cold water I shouted back ok. So I dived back into the light blue sea blowing bubbles from my nose. Getting to the bottom of the sea bed trying to find my giant rock. Half a minute later I struggled to find my rock. After one minute I finally found my giant rock. Yay I thought to myself while underwater. As I swam back up towards the surface I asked my coach “what was the time” he replied back “it’s time for my star to rest for the big day tomorrow”. “Oh ok” I said. Walking back to my house I slid into my bed and waited to the big day came.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Tia keep it up I like your Underwater hurdle keep it up

    ReplyDelete